Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Standard Requirements for Teachers
◎Nationality: Canadian, British, American, Irish, Australian, New Zealander or South African.
◎Degree: Bachelor or above.
◎Certificate: 120-hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or 2-year teaching experience recommendation letter.
◎Non-criminal background check.
◎Flexible with age groups, location and school type.
◎Friendly, energetic and creative. Genuinely having passion in teaching.
Standard Details Regarding Contract:
1. In China: Negotiable
2.Outside China: CNY 18-20K (house allowance included)
◎Winter/Summer Holiday Salary:
1.5 years: 3 semesters with 2 paid long holidays
2 years: 4 semesters with 3 paid long holidays
◎Kindergarten/Primary school/middle school
1. Age group: 3-16 years old.
2. Monday to Friday.
3. 8:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00.
4. Maximum 25 lesson and 30-45 minutes per lesson.
5. Curriculum and books provided.
6. Paid public holidays.
7. Breakfasts and lunches provided.
1. Flight reimbursement: CNY 8K
2. Level 1 governmental social insurance.
3. Full coverage on quarantine hotel. (21-day mandatory quarantine)
4. Legal work visa.
5. Opportunities to change schools and move up for higher positions such as trainers or management.
6. Local service team's assistance on settling in.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.