EFL Teachers wanted in Kindergartens
If your passion is teaching English to young learners, this job is for you!
If your passion is teaching English to youngsters at age from 2 to 6 -year-old, it will be easy, rewarding and enjoyable work for you! This is an opportunity of a lifetime to explore this great country.
Because of its unique history and its status as the face of new China, Shanghai attracts people not just from all over China but all over the world as well. Living in Shanghai you can experience the best that China has to offer while still enjoying all the shopping, dining, and nightlife options you are accustomed to. No matter who you are or where you are from, Shanghai has something familiar to offer you while still providing you with an interesting and exciting adventure in Asia!
40 hours per week (25 teaching hours per week plus 15 office hours)
Working schedule is from 8 am to 4.30 pm (Monday – Friday)
Age of students: 2 – 6-year-old
You will be offered a 12-month contract, renewable if you wish, or you can move to another area of China. We will closely follow your teaching situation and care for you throughout your daily life in China.
Salary and Benefits:
• Monthly salary up to 17, 000 RMB (£2,000) per month depending on the level of education and work experience
• Free accomodation
• 6,000 RMB flight ticket allowance upon completion of contract
• Medical insurance: accidental coverage during the contract term
• 11 Days Public Holidays during contract term paid
• 5 sick days during the contract term paid
• Free Airport pick up
• Orientation and various training provided
• Fluent English Speaker
• Bachelor’s Degree gained from any native English-speaking countries
• TEFL Certificate
• Background check (DBS)
• Due to visa regulations, only candidates holding a passport from the following countries can be considered for the role: UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
We try to place friends together at the same kindergarten.
What you need to know:
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||up to £2,000 per month Per 0|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||We are recruiting all year round.|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.