EFL Teacher Wanted
Successful candidates will be able to experience and explore Chinese culture and places of interest.
About the Organisation:
- This organisation is looking for TEFL qualified teachers to join the teaching team of our client’s school – a reputable English Language school with over 100 learning centres across China with over 3000 staff members.
- Their client is in search of suitable candidates to provide an interactive and immersive learning environment for their students (majority of young adults and professional learners).
- Successful candidates will be able to experience and explore Chinese culture and places of interest while knowing that they will be well looked after by experienced Management Team with proven track records.
- Teaching up to 30 hours (average 24-26 hours) of well-prepared lessons each week using the materials and syllabus of their client. You will have a minimum of two days off per week to be scheduled by the centre.
- To work 5 days a week with 2 days off, office hours and work schedules may differ from school to school, total working hours is 40 hours per week excluding breaks. Office based class preparation required, 30 minutes for every 1 hour of teaching.
- Following all reasonable directions by their client’s management team.
- Non-teaching duties include invigilating exams, helping with placement tests, peer observation, attending INSETT, formal teacher meetings and observation feedback meeting.
- Maintaining excellent class administration including careful lesson preparation and record-keeping. Assisting with school admin tasks if asked.
- Writing End of Course Reports prior to the end of each student’s course if required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting from 18,000 CNY to 20,000 CNY per month based on qualification and teaching experience. Accommodation to be arranged by candidate.
- International flight to China arranged and paid for by their client
- Sponsored China Z work visa – their client’s International Office will provide full support from preparing your Z work visa to airport pickup in China, together with their local team in China (Legalisation, translation fee not included).
- Paid China national holidays.
- Full induction and Continuous Professional Development included.
- Job rotation scheme in China.
- TEFL certificate.
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
- Need a Degree.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||6 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||18,000 to 20,000 CNY Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||23rd Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.