Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This organisation has over 16 years of experience in the ESL industry serving greater Shanghai’s young learners needs of 23 campuses.
In addition, their campuses employ the latest technology to attract the ESL learning experience of their students.
They are hiring qualified native-level English speakers from all over the world. Most importantly, they support their teachers along the way to China and afterward.
Planning and delivering lessons to kids (ages 3-15);
Using media and course-ware to teach English;
Mark student progress and guide them for improvement;
Participating in activities with students organized by your school and attend office hours.
Teachers from overseas are welcome to apply.
Air travel allowance
Medical & accidental insurance
- Genuine interest in children, teaching, and professional development
- Open-minded, an adventurous spirit, and professional flexibility
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Native-level English speaker
- Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand
- Two years post-bachelor degree teaching experience preferred
- Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification
- Clear criminal background check
- All documents to receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
- Experience traveling internationally and/or working abroad preferred
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.