Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company offer English training courses for Chinese children as designed and directed by Headquarters. These courses are fully integrated with current American curriculum in addition to children’s second language learning philosophies and methodologies. Moreover, they are in
keeping with advances in early childhood developmental psychology.
They presently have 500 franchised centers in over 145 cities across 30+ Chinese provinces.
1. Minimum one year contract.
2. To provide classroom instruction to 10-12 students, ages 3-12 years old, with the assistance of one local teacher. Textbooks, interactive smart boards, teaching software, and lesson plans are
provided by them.
3. To provide high quality professional teaching at all times.
4. To prepare and provide demonstration classes and extracurricular activities as required.
5. To administer tests as required.
6. To help students reach the level of English specified in the course learning objectives.
7. To provide academic advice and assistance to students in and out of the classroom.
8. To take an interest in, and give advice on, individual students’ progress in English.
9. To promote and maintain a pleasant, family-friendly atmosphere at all times.
10. Start date: Immediately.
Hours: 40 hours/week with a maximum of 22 teaching hours
Off days will vary by contract.
1. Native-level English required.
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
3. TESOL or TEFL certification preferred.
4. One to two years English teaching experience with kindergarten and/or primary school
5. Excellent communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Reliability and a strong worth
6. Positivity and warm-heartedness, patience, and a love of children and teaching required.7. Mandatory background check.
Additional BenefitsBenefits 1. Salary: 20,000 RMB - 34,000 RMB (pre-tax) 2. Accommodations: Provided. (For candidates who prefer to make their own living arrangements, a 2,000-3,000 RMB accommodation allowance may be provided in select cities.) 3. Airfare: Successful applicants traveling to China will be reimbursed for an economy class seat. 4. Transportation: Successful applicants will be met at the airport or train station. 5. Travel: Foreign employees will receive a 6,000 RMB airfare allowance upon completion of one year of full-time employment. 6. Permits: Paid residence permit and sponsored foreign expert’s teaching license. 7. Medical: Health insurance and paid medical exam every six months. 8. Holidays: Paid leave for Christmas and all Chinese public holidays. 9. Sick Leave: Up to three days paid leave with a doctor’s certificate. 10. Annual Leave: Four days of annual leave after eleven months of full-time employment. 11. Free training and professional development.
RequirementsNative-level English speakers only.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.