Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
This company offers English training courses for Chinese children as designed and directed by Headquarters. These courses are fully integrated with current American curriculum in addition to children’s second language learning philosophies and methodologies. Moreover, they are in
keeping with advances in early childhood developmental psychology.
They presently have 500 franchised centers in over 145 cities across 30+ Chinese provinces.
1. Minimum one year contract.
2. To provide classroom instruction to 10-12 students, ages 3-12 years old, with the assistance of one local teacher. Textbooks, interactive smart boards, teaching software, and lesson plans are
provided by them.
3. To provide high quality professional teaching at all times.
4. To prepare and provide demonstration classes and extracurricular activities as required.
5. To administer tests as required.
6. To help students reach the level of English specified in the course learning objectives.
7. To provide academic advice and assistance to students in and out of the classroom.
8. To take an interest in, and give advice on, individual students’ progress in English.
9. To promote and maintain a pleasant, family-friendly atmosphere at all times.
10. Start date: Immediately.
• Basic salary starting from 25,000rmb-29,000rmb per month (depending on experience)
• Paid overtime hourly rate
• 10,000rmb Accommodation Assistance Loan (overseas applicants only)
• 2 weeks free hotel provided(only for oversea applicants)
• 24 teaching hours and (12 office hours per week during probation)
• 2 Days off per week
• Paid sick leave
• Paid holiday& Chinese Public holiday
• One-year Z working visa(foreign expert certificate)
• 5000rmb contract completion bonus
• Single flight to Shanghai reimbursement after probation
• Comprehensive health Insurance and accident insurance
• Accommodation assistance
• On-going professional teacher development and training programs
• 12 month contract (including 2 month probation)
1. Native-level English required.
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
3. TESOL or TEFL certification preferred.
4. One to two years English teaching experience with kindergarten and/or primary school
5. Excellent communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Reliability and a strong worth
6. Positivity and warm-heartedness, patience, and a love of children and teaching required.
7. Mandatory background check.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.