English Teachers Wanted
Raising Recruitment is an international recruitment company specialising in education. We work with top Chinese schools and education centres to provide reliable, enthusiastic English teaching staff all-year-round.
- You will be required to teach students as laid out in lesson plans and school curriculum.
- Work to the school’s timetable.
- Teaching hours: 20 – 30 hours per week, office hours: 15-20 per week.
- Class sizes and age groups vary with each school.
- Basic annual salary: £25,000 to £35,000 + bonuses before tax.
- Fully subsidized accommodation or accommodation allowance (subject to school)
- 15 – 22 + Paid holidays.
- Travel allowance of approximately £650 (after completion of one year contract)
- China work visa (full reimbursement)
- Health insurance.
- Sponsored visa.
- Help settling in with apartment search, banking, communications, etc.
- Free or subsidised Chinese language and culture lessons.
- Opportunities to travel around China.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Bachelors degree (any subject)
- TEFL certificate (FREE accredited online courses offered)
- Teaching experience (not essential)
- Clean criminal background check essential.
- Valid passport (To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa)
What you need to know:
|Location:||Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||12 Months Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||£2100-£2900 Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Jun 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Aug 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.