Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
HIGH SALARY JOB OPPORTUNITY in China for native-level English speakers with a degree and a TEFL certificate. Some roles will not require experience. Salary based on experience and qualifications.
This is a well-established, trusted recruiting company in China who will provide constant support from the beginning of the application process and all the way through employment.
Pay Packages & other Benefits
● 19,000 – 27,000RMB monthly salary (3000 – 4000 USD) – depending on experience, location and subjects taught.
● Winter + Summer vacation pay 8,000RMB + flight Tickets reimbursement 8,000RMB
● Foreign teachers community
● Training & Curriculum provided
● First class Health Insurance provided
● Winter vacation and Summer Holiday, 11 days official public holidays with paid
● To teach students English (age from 3-6/7 to 12 /13-18);
● Work time: Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday off);
● School Actual Work Time: 8:00-12:00; 14:00-17:00 or 17:30 (7-7.5 hours per day) with 20
lessons weekly (15 teaching hours)
● Kindergarten lesson is 20-30minutes /Primary lesson is 40 minutes/Middle High lesson is 40
● Class size: Kindergarten15-25; Primary: 30-36; Middle-High: 25 – 45
Arrival & On boarding
● English speaking assistance provided with finding accommodation
● Assistance opening a bank account, setting up a cell phone, health check, etc.
● Curriculum support and teaching training provided by your school
● SIE will pay for 7 days of hotel stay once the teacher arrives in China, during which time they will also help sort out a sim card, visa, bank card and training.
● They can also pay for the teachers flight to China, and the first 3 months of a new accommodation which will be paid back to SIE monthly through the teachers salary.
Additional BenefitsWhy choose this company? 1. Professional and helpful visa & arrival assistance 2. Emphasis on professional development 3. Great working environments with foreign and Chinese teacher Their schools are private and international schools and are mostly in Guangdong province (south of China) including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Huizhou and Dongguan.
RequirementsRequirements & Visa Information (Chinese immigration mandates these requirements) Visa: legal Z work visa ● You must hold a passport from one of these counties: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa ● Bachelor's Degree in any field ● 120 hours TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certification or two years full time teaching experience ● Non-criminal background ● Age not more than 45 years old, Physically & mentally healthy
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.