Lucrative ESL Role
Take the leap and join this famous bilingual education primary school located in Wuhan, Hubei province of China.
A famous bilingual education primary school located in Wuhan, Hubei province of China. A lucrative ESL role provided, it comes with weekends off, less teaching hours, no office hours, paid 3 months vacation per year, allowing you relax and enjoy yourself at the spare time.
- Location: Wuhan, Hubei province, China.
- Contract Term: one academic year, starts as soon as work visa issued.
- Students Age: 6-11 years old.
- Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. 2 days off on weekends.
- Work Hours: 20-24 teaching hours per week. No office hours.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: RMB15,000 monthly, apartment allowance of RMB2,300 monthly
- Meals: free of charge breakfast and lunch.
- Vacation: half paid one month winter /two months summer vacation and 11 days Chinese public holiday.
- Airfare Allowance: RMB8,000 after the contract fulfillment.
- Insurance: medical (RMB2,000) and accident insurance provided.
- Work Visa: offer working permit.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Native level English speaker due to the strict work visa regulation in China.
- TEFL certificate.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|Pay:||15,000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||30th Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||27th Dec 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.