Teacher for English Training Centre
You will be welcomed into a warm working environment where the school will take care of your needs and requirements from the day you arrive in China.
- This company is proud to be partnered with a reputable English Training centre located in the centre Jinan.
- City of Jinan is a beautiful city located in the east of the country.
- It still maintains a strong traditional Chinese culture that you must experience. Living costs are low, yet living standard and conditions are high. Jinan is also one of the safest cities to live with the crime level of almost zero.
- This is a five days a week work including weekends.
- The teaching hours are between 25 and 40 hours
Salary and Benefits:
- 13000 RMB
- Their school will provide free well looked after accommodation.
- Your visa cost will also be reimbursed as soon as you arrived into China.
- Benefits also including quarterly bonuses depends on your performance, flight allowance at the end of each completed year and health insurance.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree
- TEFL certificate of 120-hours minimum
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
- Must have a degree at the very minimum otherwise you will not be able to get the work visa.
More info available to successful candidates.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Jinan, Shandong, China|
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||13000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.