They are looking for committed, fun, and experienced native and non-native English language teachers to work with them.
This company is an institute that offers individual and group classes to companies and private students, mostly at the clients’ homes or offices, in Santiago, Chile.
Candidates must teach with energy and a positive attitude, as well as a strong knowledge of English grammar. Full-time position.
- Prepare students for English proficiency tests, like IELTS & TOEFL
- Teach adults and children whose first or main languages is not English.
- Work with and manage small groups (<6 students) or individual classes.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons.
- Provide appropriate, monthly feedback.
- Basic administration (attendance records).
- 10000 CLP (Chilean Peso) per hour.
- Native speaker at a good level or proficient non-native speaker.
- Teaching experience.
- TEFL certificate.
- Motivated and reliable.
- Good communicator.
- Good listener.
- High level of English grammar knowledge.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||10000 CLP Per Hour|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Application Deadline:||29th Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||80+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.