Teachers from the English language division for children of this school are looking for new colleagues!
– you have an advanced level of English
– you like working with children
– you have at least 3-6 months of experience in teaching English to children aged 4 to 18
– you are enthusiastic, flexible, eager to learn new things
– you like to receive feedback and grow continuously
They are offering you the chance to become a TEACHER in the real sense of the word!
– planning, preparing and providing high quality English lessons that meet both school standards and the needs of different learners; taking into account individual learning styles.
– monitoring progress and providing feedback to help manage student performance throughout the school year and to encourage student autonomy.
– contributing to the development, evaluation and improvement of English language courses, materials and related services, working as an active member of the teaching staff.
– administrative tasks related to teaching at the specified standards.
– participation in the mentoring program designed to guide first-year teachers in the school, regardless of their experience so far.
– continuous professional development, by participating in internal training programs.
– opportunities for professional growth by participating in workshops with external trainers.
– access to internationally recognized certifications.
– access to cutting edge teaching materials.
– relaxed working environment, focused on professional and personal development.
– flexibility in arranging the work schedule.
They are a market-leading foreign language center and its children’s divisions, English Kids Academy and Die Deutsche Akademie Bucharest, apply exclusively in Romania the RULER Program for the development of emotional intelligence in the school environment, from Yale University.
A unique element that differentiates them from other language centers in Romania is the fact that they are the only training center that offers teachers a degree in teaching English to children and adolescents, a course moderated by Cambridge English Language Assessment, University of Cambridge.
They are also the only foreign language center in Romania with 11 points of excellence out of a maximum of 12, in the independent inspection of the Evaluation and Accreditation of Quality Language Services (EAQUALS) in the UK, a result that attests to the high quality standards of our work.
For more details, please access: https://www.englezacopii.ro/
The school will pay for the flight, one way, from the applicant's country to Romania
You must have a CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent initial teaching qualification. The role is open only to those with the right to work in the EU.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.