Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Come and work this summer and they promise to provide you with plenty of unforgettable memories that will last beyond the summer months!
Choose one of the below locations, gain valuable work experience and provide the best summer for their students while getting paid:
05/07 – 16/08/2023
02/07 – 30/07/2023
EFL TEACHER & ACTIVITY LEADER
Expand on your teaching English as a foreign language experience, broaden your horizons through delivery of a high quality activity programme, and participate in excursions with international students aged 8-18!
If you are passionate about;
– delivering enjoyable lessons in which students learning goals are met,
– delivering engaging, informative and well organised activities and excursions,
– ensuring the health, safety and welfare of students at all times,
and hold the required qualifications (First Degree + CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate or PGCE in English/modern languages with ELT/TEFL/TESOL subsidiary or equivalent), they want to hear from you!
They offer various contract lengths (1-6 Weeks)
Non-residential option at London Docklands- £574.80 per week (+ statutory holiday pay calculated at 12.07% of gross pay). Holiday pay is paid at the end of the contract.
Residential option at Leamington Spa- £496.8 per week (+ statutory holiday pay calculated at 12.07% of gross pay). Full board accommodation is included. Holiday pay is paid at the end of the contract.
You must be able to attend an induction taking place 2 days (up to 6 hours on day 1 and up to 7 hours on day 2) before the start date for which you will be paid £140.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
- This school is committed to safeguarding. For all applicants called to interview:
- References will be followed up with specific questions as to applicant’s suitability to work with persons under 18.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check
- Successful candidates will be required to complete two hours of on-line safeguarding and prevent training prior to commencing employment
- Successful candidates will be expected to actively engage in the safeguarding of under 18s
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
Please enter a valid email address
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.