This organisation have secured a contract with one of the most famous brands under TAL Education Group, to hire online ESL Teachers who are currently living in Beijing. You can use their offices for lessons, or work from home, the choice is yours.
This is a full time job, with a full time salary and work visa.
Due to current circumstances they are ONLY hiring native-level speakers who currently live in Beijing or wish to move to Bejing from another Chinese location.
- Mainly responsible for teaching Chinese students from age 6-12 at the entry level of English.
- Class sizes are mainly 1-2-1, however could be up to 6 students.
- Shooting and producing videos during non-teaching hours, script discussion/ script writing or editing/ filming/ proofreading etc.
- Possible live events of the company.
- 25000RMB – 35000RMB
- Z Visa
- Chinese statutory holidays paid. 5-10 days annual leave after one year of contract.
- Chinese training including trips, team-building and learning about the culture.
- 4 hours per day, 5 days per week
- 12pm – 6pm or 5pm – 9pm.
- Native Speakers (US/Can/UK/Ireland passport holders are welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject is a MUST
- Minimum 2yrs teaching experience
- Must have hold a Teaching Qualification (min 120hr TEFL)
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Ability to motivate students
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Currently living in Beijing or looking to relocate from another Chinese location
1st October SD
Due to the high volume of applications they receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.