ESL Teachers wanted
They are a premier ESL agency authenticated by American embassy in China.
ESL teacher in Beijing | Start after Coronavirus | Wonderful relocation support
Information regarding the coronavirus:
– The coronavirus has been pretty much ended in China, the restaurants, cinemas have been open since the middle of March.
– The estimated starting date of the most of the schools would be the beginning of May
– They will provide free N95 masks and sanitize fluid once you arrive for your safety and health.
– The work visa process shall take at least 2 months, which means if you apply now, the earliest time you would land in China would be the beginning of July. Since currently, the international policies and the situation of pandemic change very fast. In order to guarantee the safety of their teachers, the suggested starting date of this position is August.
– The coronavirus has made huge damage globally on all the industries, as well as the ESL industry in China, only the big brands with a deep financial pool can survive this pandemic. Luckily, for this position, they are recruiting for an ESL educational brand with a deep financial pool.
• They are authenticated by the American embassy in China.
• Almost all the Chinese educational brands cooperate with them, but they only carefully choose the most reliable schools and the best offers for their candidates.
• They are free for their candidates.
• Actually, they pay double than EF to their teachers, because they believe that it makes more sense to spend the company budget on people than marketing channels.
• After going through over 1000 visa cases, they are the ultimate professional in the Chinese visa field.
• Their recruiter team holds master’s degrees and speaks three languages on average, humble, humorous, and easy to communicate.
• They take care of their candidates with the diplomacy standard, ready to solve all the problems which you can possibly meet.
Highlights of the school | Best Learning English Training School:
– The salary range of the school is 20% above the average of the market
– The brand has over 30+ campuses in Beijing, friendly to applicants by couple or friends
– The only ESL brand in China who pay the full salary to their teachers during the pandemic
– The school pay the flight ticket upfront from the UK to Beijing once you get the work visa
Salary & Benefits:
– Basic salary – 2340 GBP
– Class bonus – 10 GBP/hour on top of 80 hours per month (Generally 110 hours’ lesson per Month)
– Monthly bonus over 100 teaching hours – 110 GBP, over 120 teaching hours – 170 GBP
– Monthy bonus 500 RMB to 1200 RMB depends on teaching performance
Generally, the monthly salary of a senior ESL teacher in Best Learning is around 2600 GBP to 3000 GBP
– Flight ticket bought by the school from the UK to Beijing once get the work visa
– 2 weeks of free hotels upon arrival
– Assistance for finding apartments
– 600 GBP prepayment upon arrival
– Medical insurance
– Free Mandarin lesson
– Free additional TEFL training
– 5 days per week
– 8 hours per day
– Monday & Tuesday Off
– Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM | Saturday, Sunday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
– Student age: 4 to 12 years old
– Class size: 10 to 12 students
– The teaching curriculum will be provided by the school
– Beijing, 30+ campuses in both downtown and rural area, multiple choices
– Age 22 to 40 years old
– Bachelor degree required
– The UK, Irish passport holder (necessary for the work visa)
– Open-minded, read to work abroad
– 120 hours’ TEFL certification required
– Teaching experience is not required, the passion is more important
– Apply via tefl.org
– Have a skype call with their recruiter team, they will reply to all of your questions and concerns during the call. The call may last for 1 hour.
– Have an online interview with the HR of the school
– They will introduce you a teacher who is currently working in the school, you could have a conversation via skype or wechat, and ask the current teacher about his or her working experience in the school and living experience in Beijing.
– Sign the offer letter
– They will have another call for the work visa process explanation, their recruiter team will make a very detailed time table for guiding your work visa process
– The school will buy you the flight ticket to Beijing when you get the work visa.
– Fly to Beijing, your new career begins!
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||2500 GBP Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Aug 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Aug 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10+|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.