ESL Teachers Needed
Come Teach English in Beijing!
This company are working with an education provider in Beijing, China, to provide ESL teachers for learning centres throughout the city.
Job Offer Details:
- Salary 15-20k RMB/month
- Accommodation: 4k RMB allowance
- Age of students: 5-16 years
- Class size: 15
- Flight allowance: 6k RMB
- Bonuses available
Role and Responsibilities:
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering lessons
- Classroom management
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc
- Marking student work and providing feedback
- Attending and contributing to training sessions and workshops
- Teaching hours: 30 hours max per week (no office hours)
- Work schedule: 5 days per week
Essential Skills and Requirements:
Please note that we’re serious about these minimum requirements and will not consider anyone who doesn’t meet them.
- A native-level English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (from any discipline)
- ESL teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA etc) or a minimum of 2 years experience in teaching/training.
- 1 year of relevant ESL teaching experience preferred
- Able to provide a background check (less than 6 months old) from your home country or last country of residence
- Able to pass a health check required by the Chinese government.
To apply send the following documents:
- Up-to-date CV
- Copy of passport
- Copy of certification (Degree, TESOL etc)
- Photo (plain background, looking professional)
All copies sent must be clear colour scans of documents.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||15000-20000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||17th Aug 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Nov 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.