Kindergarten English Teacher
Come teach English in Beijing!
1.Near Laiguangying Station on line 14
2.Near Changying Station on line 6
Working time: Monday-Friday 8:00 to 17:00
PLEASE NOTE: The candidate should live in China now.
1.Create an English learning environment through Montessori work cycle and some ESL classes
2. Cooperate with the lead teacher(Chinese, but English speaking) to make sure the safety, education of children
1.BA degree with at least 2+ years teaching experience
2.TEFL/TESOL certificate required.
3. Native English speaker: USA, CANADA, UK, SOUTH AFRICA, Singapore New Zealand or AUSTRALIA
4.Non-native speakers with Montessori working experiences
5. Montessori qualifications or related Montessori experience would be valued.
Montessori training will be provided if necessary.
6.School working hours (Monday to Friday)
7. All qualifications must be authenticated for application.
8.Criminal background report (notarized from country of origin if candidate not under work visa)
9.Release and cancellation letters from previous employers if candidates are already working in China.
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications,
starting from 23,000 RMB/month
– Competitive Air ticket allowance
– Paid and full assistance from the school on the work visa
– All local and paid summer/winter holidays
– Medical insurance
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years|
|Pay:||20000-27000RMBCNY Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||20th Feb 2021|
|Application Deadline:||1st Feb 2021|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.