Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
Would you like to teach English in Austria? This company has open teacher posts for the following dates:
18th – 23rd September
25th – 30th September
9th – 15th October.
They are an EFL company which provides residential language camps throughout the
year, to mainly Austrian students. Their programmes include classroom based English lessons
and afternoon/evening entertainment for students.
Applicants must have a college degree and one of the following:
previous classroom experience, a TEFL qualification or experience working with young people.
All applicants must be native-level English speakers and possess an EU passport or EU work permit.
The teaching role will include:
• Teaching English classes in the morning (9am – 12.30pm)
• Helping to organise and run activities in the afternoon and evening.
• Supervising trips.
• Being a team player and working well with other teachers.
Why should you apply?
• You will be fully employed for the duration of employment.
• All travel and accommodation costs will be covered, in addition to pay.
• You will be working with a friendly international team. It’s great fun, and work on future courses can also be offered!
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.