Sending teachers to Asia since 1990!
Teach students up to 18 years old in Thailand (5 cities available)
With Thailand’s countless beaches and warm, friendly people, you can choose to have a calm and relaxing lifestyle, or take part in an active nightlife!
This job is available in Khon Kaen, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon.
This international chain has over 300 schools in Asia, especially in Japan, China and Taiwan.
- Students are up to 18 years old.
- Class size: maximum 10.
- 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Some occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers, and teaching aids.
- Teachers have the freedom to use their own support materials if they fall within academic standards.
- You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, or South Africa.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- 40,000 – 50,000 THB per month.
- 14 days holiday (unpaid).
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months).
- A western Academic Manager will train you, and support you with anything needed outside of work.
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||50000THB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||12th Apr 2021|
|Application Deadline:||29th Mar 2021|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.