English Immersion Camps
Students and graduates from English-speaking countries have joined their Teach Argentina Programme. Additionally, they have been running English Immersion Camps in Argentina since 1988. Over 35,000 students of English from all over Argentina and Uruguay have attended their camps.
Buenos Aires is the capital and largest city of Argentina. It’s located on the western shore of the estuary of the Río de la Plata. Buenos Aires is a top tourist destination, and is known for its preserved Eclectic European architecture and rich cultural life. The city has the busiest live theatre industry in Latin America. It has been a member of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network after it was named “City of Design” in 2005.
This company has 20 years’ experience in the design of exchange programmes. Over 650 students and graduates from English-speaking countries have joined their Teach Argentina Programme. Additionally, they have been running English Immersion Camps in Argentina since 1988. Over 35,000 students of English from all over Argentina and Uruguay have attended their camps.
- By assisting at educational institutions you will help develop a sense of authenticity in the classroom by bringing living aspects of your culture in the manner of workshops and projects, and you will work cooperatively with qualified teachers who will guide and supervise your work. Join their team of camp counsellors in the English Immersion Camps, which re-enact life in an English speaking community, giving Argentinean students the chance to practise English in context.
- The class size and ages can vary from 10 to 30 students in between the ages of 8 and 40. You will work 20 hours weekly. Expect to work on Saturday and Sunday when you are at camps.
- You will stay at least 1 month in Buenos Aires and the rest of the stay might be in any province around the country.
- March to July – July to December – expiry jobs
- March & July every year- start of jobs
Salary and Benefits:
- Voluntary with a monthly stipend
- Monthly stipend $3000 Argentinian pesos
- Full board accommodation with host families
- 4 weekly hours of Spanish lessons. Airport pick up
- Pay for own flight tickets and travel insurance.
- Adaptability, interested in cultural exchange
- Native level English speaker
- TEFL certificate
What you need to know:
|Location:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Contract Length:||3 Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Summer School|
|Pay:||Voluntary with a monthly stipend Per Month|
|Start Date:||2nd Mar 2020|
|Application Deadline:||29th Feb 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||80+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.