Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
We currently have vacancies in Shenzhen, China. Also known as the Emerald city of China and is known for its financial successes. Shenzhen is home to Wutong Mountain which overlooks the coast making it a natural area for hiking with some stunning views. There is lots to see and explore in this beautiful city.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Shenzhen. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: 17 000 RMB per month
• Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
• Assistance with obtaining a Z-visa (working permit and residence permit paid for)
• Small class sizes (4-8 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Assistance with finding accommodation
• Comprehensive training program
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|Contract Length:||12 months Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||17,000 Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||17th Mar 2020|
|Application Deadline:||29th Feb 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.