Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
The International School of Choueifat – Erbil in Kurdistan is recruiting Kindergarten Teachers for the Academic Year 2021/2022.
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
For more information about the SABIS® Network, visit: www.sabis.net.
Enabling the success of students and helping in academic achievement to reach their potential through the implementation of the SABIS® curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the SABIS® teaching methodology
· Teaching using the provided lesson plans (may also be asked to develop such plans based on provided pacing charts as relevant and needed) for their subject(s) in order to be able to teach using the SABIS® point system.
· Marking of exams related to their subject matter in accordance with the schedule and material provided by the department.
· Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Quality Controller (AQC) and head of department (HOD) as needed.
· Implementing the SABIS® point system to ensure an environment conducive to learning in the classroom.
· Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
· Providing support for the academically low performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
· Develop and/or follow external exams preparation by going through past papers as planned in the structured revision schedule (When applicable to specific grade).
· Aiding in duties that may include testing children, substituting for absent teachers, organizing children for lunches and buses, controlling traffic (vehicles and people), and other administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her by the school SABIS® management.
· Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life related events such as but not limited to art, open house and physical education in coordination with the student life coordinator.
· Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their understanding of the SABIS® system improving their performance
· Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school SABIS® management.
Benefits: · Exciting and fulfilling career path · Professional development · Global transferability · Passage · Accommodation · Transportation · Utilities · Medical Insurance · Summer Vacation · Annual Leave
Ideal Requirements: · Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent · English Proficient / Native English Speaker · MS Office needed components · Communication Skills · Ability to work within a team Employment Requirements: Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks. Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates. SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.