Please sign in to view company details
You must be a student with us to view the full job details, please sign in to view the company information.Go to login
No easier way to start online teaching!
Teach from anywhere in the world by committing to just 6 peak hours (some weekend requirements). Not only are there both adult and junior clients, but 24/7 classes giving you, the teacher, a plethora of options no matter what timezone you live in. Unlike many other online companies, you don’t have to market yourself and on the job free training is available to help you hone your skills whether you are starting out with English teaching or have previous experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that enables you to travel and work or give you the freedom to work as little or as much as you want. Career progression is possible with a number of secondary positions also available.
Currently seeking to expand their number of fluent native-level English speaking teachers.
- Own great platform and some wonderful materials, including Oxford University Press publications.
- Preparation time is minimal compared to brick and mortar teaching.
- Students are assigned via the scheduling system from day one, so there is no waiting around for parents to select you.
- Teacher-friendly cancellation system.
- Lessons are either 25 or 45mins long. Most junior sessions are 1 on 1 classes, whereas adult classes are usually group sessions from 1-6 students.
- Training and mentoring available.
- Rates vary based upon location.
- Classes are 100% English so no need to speak another language.
You must have a Bachelor’s degree and a TEFL/TESOL or CELTA qualification (or a teaching certificate such as a Teaching License or PGCE/QTS certification). Previous teaching experience is preferable. You will need a computer (Windows/Mac), webcam, headset and reliable internet connection.
Additional BenefitsSecondary Positions available
RequirementsComputer (Mac/Windows), Webcam, Headset
How to apply
Application details are only available to our students. Please login to your student account view application details:
Logging in, please wait...
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.