Online English Teacher Wanted
A world-leading online education company, "the Great Brand" reward winner has the ideal to make education heartwarming and the mission to offer more children a better opportunity to learn English.
They are a world-leading online education company, the Great Brand Reward winner, has the ideal to make education heartwarming and the mission to offer more children a better opportunity to learn English.
With the stable schedule and fixed pair of students, they look to build a stronger bond between teachers and students, so that teachers can accompany students in their growth while teachers can also gain a strong sense of achievement.
So far, they have attracted over 100,000 teachers to apply, over 20,000 students have joined their big family. They believes everyone can teach English, come and join them!
Job Overview – Teach Online
Do you enjoy working at home？ Do you want to free yourself from commuting? Do you want to earn a stable income with a part-time job, meanwhile, enjoying free time at your disposal and spending quality time with your family? If you do, you are the one they want!
- Competitive compensation: 10 to 15 USD total hourly rate.
- High and stable booking rate: With our binding system, your bookings can be really stable and you can be really popular!
- Referral bonus: 80USD per qualified referral
- Supportive Team: Need help but no one to talk to? This will not happen at Landi, because we have a team of professional and supportive staff who are always there for you.
- A Community and Big Family: join our Facebook group with over 30,000 members.
- A Successful Career Transition: pursue your teaching career with our professional coaching system.
- All set curriculum: We collaborate with the Oxford University Press, and is officially licensed the Starlight Series curriculum.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Minimum 12 hours & 4 days per week commitment from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (China Time).
- Teach English to Chinese students from Pre E to E 7 online.
- Speak English at a native level
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Teaching certificate required, e.g. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
- Desktop computer/laptop and smartphone access
- Internet Connection with 3 Mbps download speed and 3 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- Headset and HD webcam.
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Online School|
|Pay:||10 to 15 USD Per Hour|
|Start Date:||31st Dec 2020|
|Application Deadline:||31st Dec 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
The TEFL Org is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.