Teaching position in Chinese cities
Teach at a top school in cities across China.
Teach English at the top and most reliable international schools, language schools and universities in cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Suzhou etc.
1) Complete the teaching tasks with the help of teaching assistants
2) Be patient to students and care for students
3) Carry out related teaching plans
4) Prepare and deliver the lessons to a range of classes
5) Actively involved in school-related activities such as summer camps, out-door classes and short distance travels.
Salary and benefits:
1) Competitive salary ( £26,000-£45,000/annum)
2) Annual Flight bonus
3) Free accommodation
4) 13 Public holiday and annual vacation
5) Health insurance
6) Paid professional training
Bachelor degree or above and native speakers only (for visa purpose) AND
a. TEFL certificate OR
b. 2 years of teaching experience.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||16000 - 27000 Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Feb 2020|
|Application Deadline:||1st Mar 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||80|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.