There is a large team of friendly and helpful teachers who will make you feel welcome and you will receive training and encouragement from senior staff. There are opportunities in both primary levels and lower high-school.
- This School is looking for a native level English speaking teacher for the new school semester which commences on 21st Oct, 2019.
- Experience is not essential as they hire on attitude, aptitude and work ethic.
- The school is a Catholic girls’ school located on the east coast of Thailand.
- It is one of the top private schools in the city with well-disciplined and respectful students.
- Rayong is both a region and a major city within the region.
- The school is in the heart of the city, but only two kilometres from Saengchan Beach. Rayong is known for local attractions such as Koh Samed Island and Khao Chamao National Park.
- Teaching load will not exceed 22 (50 minute) periods per week.
- All classrooms are air-conditioned and have projectors and Wi-Fi.
- Lunch is included free on work days. Visa and work permit assistance are provided.
- Successful applicants will hold a passport from a country recognised by Thailand as being considered a native level English speaking country, such as the UK, Ireland, America, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand due to visa regulations.
- You must also hold a genuine bachelor’s degree from an established university (preferably from your country of origin).
- TEFL certificate.
- A clean criminal record background check.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Rayong, Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||35000 THB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||21st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||4th Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.