Unique opportunity to join this team of highly qualified and experienced EFL teachers, working with teenagers and adults
Unique opportunity to join this team of highly qualified and experienced EFL teachers, working with teenagers and adults, from A2 to C1 level. Applicants should be English native or bilingual speakers, qualified, experienced and passionate about teaching. You should be available to start as soon as possible.
- Excellent working conditions and salary
- Nine month renewable contract of up to 20 hours weekly
- Timetable from Monday to Friday evening.
- Groups of 10/12 students maximum and 4 minimum, strictly classified according to age and level.
- Courses taught: General English, most of them aiming at Cambridge Examinations.
- New teachers will be offered guidance about teaching strategies, curriculum, procedure and practices so as to deliver lessons according to the school method and standard.
Salary and Benefits:
- In addition to excellent working conditions, they provide a very good salary, above average and stable conditions.
- A nine month renewable contract with social security (From October to June); Paid Christmas, Easter, local and national holidays.
- Work contract and medical cover.
- Native or bilingual speakers with high proficiency in the use of the English language.
- European citizen or visa for non EU nationals.
- A TEFL qualification.
- Education to degree level or equivalent qualification.
- At least two years’ relevant TEFL experience.
- Experience in Cambridge English or other official exams preparation.
- Dynamic and trustworthy applicants willing to commit to a 9 month contract.
- ICT proficient
On your CV they ask you to give details of the following:
- Biographical information regarding age, nationality and gender.
- Details of your qualifications and graduation dates.
- A photo.
- Details of your employment history in chronological order.
- Contact information for up to two professional referees, including your current or most recent employer.
- A statement in support of your application, specifying how your professional achievements and experience match the requirements of the job.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||9 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1300 euros Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||4th Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||1st Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.