Teacher Wanted ASAP
They are looking for qualified English language teachers to join their friendly team as soon as possible until the end of June 2020 in Ermua, a town in the middle of the Basque Country (north of Spain).
- They are looking for qualified English language teachers to join their friendly team as soon as possible until the end of June 2020 in Ermua, a town in the middle of the Basque Country (north of Spain).
- Teachers will be required to teach children, teenagers, and adults of all levels.
- The contract is a full, legal, Spanish contract providing full health and Social Security cover. The Christmas, Easter, and national holidays are paid.
- They are offering a contract for the current academic year on a full-time basis. This contract is renewable subject to mutual consent.
- The school runs classes from 7:00am – 9:30pm on Monday to Friday, so applicants must be prepared to teach a class at any point during these hours.
- The average teaching week is 25 hours (not including administration and planning time).
- They offer various English courses including general English and preparation for Cambridge English exams.
- Most of the lessons are in the afternoon or evening, but it is possible that some classes will take place in the morning.
- Applicants should have one year’s teaching experience.
- Non-EU citizens must have a valid work permit
- TEFL Certificate.
- Native level English speaker.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1419 euros Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||30th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.