Teacher for Various Levels
They are seeking a team player who is keen to work collaboratively and contribute to a strong ethos of sharing good practice, resources and ideas.
- The contract will be immediate start.
- You will be expected to deliver a range of lessons through alternative and unique approaches.
- Teaching primary children to adults, level ranging from beginners to advanced.
Salary and Benefits:
- You will receive a guaranteed monthly salary, more than enough to live in Spain.
- They will support you with opening a bank account and registration with a GP.
- You must be native level English speakers with some teaching experience.
- TEFL certificate.
- Knowing some Spanish is preferable.
- You will need to be creative, skilled and enthusiastic, with the ability to teach across different disciplines in a highly-motivated manner.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1+ Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1200 euros Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||21st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||28th Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||20+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.