Immediate Start 2019-20
Join a friendly and supportive team in a well-resourced, British-owned school close to Warsaw and Lublin, with opportunities for teacher development and to teach a wide range of ages and levels. They are growing and are currently seeking an appropriately qualified full-time teachers to start ASAP
Join a friendly and supportive team in a well-resourced, British-owned school close to Warsaw and Lublin, with opportunities for teacher development and to teach a wide range of ages and levels.
They are growing and are currently seeking an appropriately qualified full-time teacher (120-hour TEFL).
- In this school, you will have the opportunity to work with a full range of ages and levels – from Young Learners to Adults from complete beginner to advanced level. Most of their students are very keen to learn, and teaching there is on the whole very rewarding, and fun!
- They have a wide range of resources available, and are happy to extend their range of materials if the team needs something new. There is also the opportunity to make use of IT in the classroom – free Internet access is available in our main schools, and 50% of their classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards.
- They also offer many opportunities for teacher development. They attend teacher training days which are conducted by the main EFL publishing houses or British Council in Siedlce, Lublin & Warsaw, they encourage ideas / materials sharing, organise regular teacher development sessions / team meetings as well as periodic lesson observations and feedback. There is also the opportunity to take part in survival Polish lessons, which are paid for by the school.
- Lukow offers a very low cost of living, friendly people and the opportunity to experience real Polish life. There are also all of the amenities you would expect (gyms, a cinema, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, bowling / pool centre, shops & supermarkets (including Tesco & Lidl), etc). The town is also surrounded by nature & forests. Warsaw and Lublin are around 90 mins away, and are ideal for a weekend break.
- They are the biggest employer of native-level teachers in their region, with a British owner. There will always be someone around who you can easily communicate with.
- Possibility of part-time / cover work for suitable locally-based candidates.
Successful teaching candidates should be:
- Open, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching;
- Qualified (120-hour TEFL minimum), newly-qualified candidates are welcome to apply;
- EU or UK passport holders / already have the right to live & work in Poland (due to visa restrictions);
- A team player who is flexible and hardworking;
- Happy to teach both groups and 1:1. The vast majority of the work is with groups of 3 to 12 students;
- Willing to teach young learners, teens and adults;
- Committed to working for them until at least mid-June 2020. Contract extension into the summer and / or the new school year are possible for the right person.
- A native level speaker
- Additional qualifications and experience of teaching young learners, appreciated.
(Please note that applications from candidates not possessing a native level of English will not be considered).
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||8.5 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||Competitive Local Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Application Deadline:||15th Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.