English Language Teacher
This company is changing the way the world learns English and we need talented, committed and enthusiastic teachers to help this be achieved!
This company are currently seeking high-quality English language teachers on a part-time, contracted basis. Using authentic materials, you will teach privately or in groups online. Students can benefit from personalised lessons that match their needs.
Work times (10hrs per week minimum):
5:00PM-12:00AM EST weekdays/weekends
9:00AM-3:00PM EST weekdays/weekends
- To have experience with task-based language teaching
- Online English language teaching experience
- Are studying to become a certified English language teacher
- To be very tech-savvy. Have a computer with a good camera (enabled for hardwired Ethernet access). A headset with a microphone, and a strong, reliable internet connection (4.5 Mbps upload minimum).
- A proactive problem-solver and can easily troubleshoot technical problems
- Will have one or more foreign language skills
- You’re passionate about language learning and helping others achieve their language goals
What you need to know:
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|School Type:||Online School|
|Pay:||Competitive Per Hour|
|Application Deadline:||30th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.