Their small team of dedicated teachers has been the key to the school’s long-standing success, and they are now looking for a similarly committed and motivated teacher to join them.
About the School:
- This school was founded in 1978 and is situated in Tropea, a beautiful historic seaside town and one of the most popular tourist resorts in southern Italy.
- The school is very highly regarded by the local community for its teaching expertise and the effectiveness of its courses, delivered across all ages and levels (from primary school to adults).
- Their small team of dedicated teachers has been the key to the school’s long-standing success, and they are now looking for a similarly committed and motivated teacher to join them.
- They are a Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre for Young Learners, Key, Preliminary, First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency, and IELTS, so fluency in the English language is essential.
- Classes comprise a maximum of 12 students (plus individual lessons) and ages range from seven years to adult.
- The school is open from 2:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Weekdays) and 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Saturday).
- Hours of work will be approximately 25 hours per week and a rota is applied so teachers do not work every Saturday morning.
- 1000 euros per month
- TEFL certificate
- Fluent level of English speaking.
- A ‘team-spirited’, flexible approach.
- Good organisational skills are key requirements.
- Some knowledge of Italian would obviously be a great advantage.
- Consideration will also be given to TEFL-qualified candidates seeking their first teaching assignment, as training support and the opportunity to practice will be provided.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Tropea, Province of Vibo Valentia, Italy|
|Contract Length:||8/9+ Month(s)|
|Age Group:||Young Learners, Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||1,000 euros Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15th Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.