Teaching Young Learners
Professional EFL teachers wanted as soon as possible!
- Location: Chengdu City, Sichuan.
- Working schedule: The working schedule will be planned upon the teacher’s arrival.
- Teaching hours: 20 hours per week.
- Ages: 3 to 12 years’ old.
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
- Type of school: Training Center
- Teach daily English classes.
- Create detailed lesson plans.
- Attend company activities and events.
- Report on student progress.
- Assign essays and homework to students.
Salary and Benefits:
- Sponsored Working Visa.
- Salary: 15,000 – 18,000 RMB.
- Paid Holidays.
- Annual Airfare Bonus.
- Airport pick-up.
- Free private professional Chinese courses.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Supports the aims, objectives, goals, ethos, and mission of the school.
- Proactively plans for situations and circumstances.
- Acts on her/his own initiative within defined and acceptable parameters.
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for work issues and problems of a primary operational nature.
- Projects appropriate professional image.
- Speaks clearly, sensitively, and persuasively when interacting with stakeholders.
- Acts rationally and maturely without undue bias or reliance on emotional responses.
- Applicants must have TEFL certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree. These are needed in order to secure working visas for our teachers.
- Applicants must be native speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa & Ireland due to visa regulations.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Chengdu, Sichuan, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||15,000 – 18,000 RMB Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||21st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||22nd Oct 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.