ESL Teacher for Adult Training Center
Teacher needed in China, starting as soon as possible.
- Wednesday to Friday 13:00 – 20:00
- Saturday & Sunday 09:00 – 18:00
- Ages: 18 to 35 years
- Start asap
- 20 hours of teaching per week.
- Type of school: Adult Training Center
- Teaching daily English classes.
- Creating tailored lesson plans, weekly.
- Attending extra-curricular activities and company events.
- Reviewing & reporting on students’ progress.
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Assign essays and homework to students
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 14,000 – 18,000 RMB
- Accommodation Provided
- Working Visa Provided
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Airfare Bonus
- Airport pick-up
- Free private professional Chinese courses
- Contract completion bonus
- Personal information consultant
- Supports the aims, objectives, goals, ethos, and mission of the school
- Proactively plans for situations and circumstances
- Acts on her/his own initiative within defined and acceptable parameters
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for work issues and problems of a primary operational nature
- Projects appropriate professional image
- Imparts a positive impact with student and staff
- Speak clearly and sensitively.
- Applicants must have TEFL certification and a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hold a passport from the UK, USA, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand for visa purposes.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Teenagers, Adult Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||14,000 – 18,000RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2019|
|Application Deadline:||20th Aug 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.