Beneficial role for EFL teachers, roles available asap
- Working schedule:
- Wednesday to Friday 13:00 – 20:00
- Saturday & Sunday 09:00 – 18:00
- Ages: 18 to 35 years
- Starting date: As soon as possible.
- 20 hours of teaching per week.
- Type of school: Adult Training Center
- Teaching daily English classes.
- Creating tailored lesson plans, weekly.
- Attending extra-curricular activities and company events.
- Reviewing & reporting on students’ progress.
- Accommodation Provided
- Working Visa Provided
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Airfare Bonus
- Airport pick-up
- Free private professional Chinese courses
- Contract completion bonus
- Personal information consultant
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||$2300 - $3100 Per Month|
|Application Deadline:||31st Jul 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.