This company helps transform the lives of international teachers and other professionals who wish to work abroad in China.
This company helps transform the lives of international teachers and other professionals who wish to work abroad in China. They provide a full service experience that goes beyond just matching candidates to the right companies. They also provide full visa support, and ground support when candidates arrive in China to help ensure a smooth and comfortable transition. Backed by TAL, one of the top education brands in all of China, they are a stable company and are growing rapidly. They are looking for candidates who want the opportunity to earn a good living, explore new cultures, and gain international experience. They have opportunities for part-time or full-time, the work schedule will vary depending on which you choose.
- Their career consultants are available to advise you on job opportunities in China that are a right fit for you, based on your skills and qualifications, desired salary, and lifestyle interests.
- Obtaining a proper work visa in China can seem daunting, but that’s why they are here to help. Their visa team is happy to walk you through the process, as well as providing you with checklists and sample documents, to ease your visa worries.
- We understand moving to China is exciting, but also a little nerve-wracking! Their team can assist with making arrangements that will help with your transition into China. Things like arranging for airport pick-up, and providing assistance with apartment rentals, bank accounts and setting up your phone.
- Bachelor degree or above
- TEFL Certificate 120 hours
Apart from meeting the above requirements, you will also need to meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Teaching experience ; Preferably 2 years or above
- Possess a teaching qualification, i.e. PGCE, PGDE, or other QTS teaching qualifications in the UK;
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||8000 to 30000rmb Per Month|
|Accommodation Included:||No, but assistance provided|
|Start Date:||1st Oct 2019|
|Application Deadline:||31st Dec 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||1000+|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.