This company work with top Chinese schools and education centres to provide reliable, enthusiastic English teaching staff all-year-round.
- Minimum one year contract.
- Teaching English to children aged between 3 and 12.
- Groups of up to 10 students.
- Planning and delivering lessons based on pre-written lesson plans.
- Organising social and cultural activities with colleagues.
- 36 working hours per week, including 17 teaching hours.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £24,000 per year, after tax. (Depending on experience and qualifications).
- Multimedia materials provided and support of bilingual TA.
- Relocation assistance
- 7 days free stay in a hotel on arrival.
- Full medical insurance.
- 7 days annual leave, plus 11 national holidays.
- Flight ticket reimbursed up to £650 after one year.
- You must be a citizen from English speaking countries, due to visa requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- TEFL certificate.
- Aged between 22 and 45 years old.
- Must have a clear criminal background.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Young Learners|
|School Type:||Language School|
|Pay:||competitive Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||11th Sep 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.