University ESL Role
Opportunity to teach in the university in the south of China, Zhanjiang city, only 16 teaching periods per week without office hours, full paid vacation, allowing you have enough time to explore China and relax.
University ESL Job Description:
- Location: Zhanjiang city, Guangdong province, China.
- Contract Term: one academic year. Starts as work visa issued.
- Students Age: 18-24 years old.
- Work Days: Mondays to Fridays, 2 days off on weekends.
- Work Hours: 16 teaching periods per week. No office hours.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary: RMB 8,300 monthly(bachelor), RMB 9,000 monthly(master), RMB 10,200(Ph.D).
- Accommodation: free of charge independent well-decorated and full-furnished apartment.
- Vacation: full paid one month winter / summer vacation. Full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
- Airfare Allowance: RMB 8,000 upon the contract fulfillment.
- Insurance: health insurance.
- Tour in China: RMB 1,200 each semester.
- Work Visa: offer working permit and invitation.
- Airport pick up and settle down assistance.
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- TEFL certificate
What you need to know:
|Location:||Zhanjiang, Guangdong, China|
|Contract Length:||One academic year Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Adult Learners|
|Pay:||$1400 Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15th Nov 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.