JobInChina2 EFL Teacher Wanted
They are an International Teacher Placement Agency based in the UK. They will place you into the best prestigious Chinese schools as foreign teachers.
About the School:
- They have the greatest opportunities for EFL teachers with the largest education services provider of private primary, middle and high schools across the most attractive provinces in China such as Zhejiang Province, Jiangxi Province, Hubei Province, Shandong Province and Jiangsu Province.
- All these schools are the most famous and prestigious schools in China They are modern schools with multi-media classrooms, physics and chemistry laboratories, libraries, excellent sports facilities, student’s apartments, teacher’s private apartments etc. You will be a member of a large teacher’s family together with another 70 foreign teachers from around the word.
You will choose which age group of the students to teach from the following departments:
- Kindergarten (3 – 6 years old).
- Primary school (6 – 12 years old).
- Middle / secondary school (12 – 16 years old).
- High school (16 –18 years old).
- Your work will be scheduled continually for 10 days from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm with 1.5 hours for lunch.
- Then you will have continually 4 days off.
- There are no more than 40 teaching hours within 10 working days.
- The remaining working hours are office hours.
- The offered contracts will be from the date you start until 30th January 2021.
Salary and Benefits:
- The monthly gross salary is up to 18,000 RMB per month according to qualifications and teaching experience.
- Free private, fully furnished accommodation. Some schools will provide you with three meals per day in your working days. Water and electricity bills are paid by the schools. Free Wi-Fi.
- Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to qualifications and teaching experience.
- 19 days of Public Holidays also will be paid.
- Medical accidental insurance paid.
- Speak at an excellent level of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- TEFL Certificate (minimum 120 hours).
- Background check certificate dated within last 6 months.
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand.
What you need to know:
|Contract Length:||12 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years, Young Learners, Teenagers|
|Pay:||18,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Nov 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15th Jan 2020|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||8|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.