EFL Teacher Needed ASAP
This school need EFL teachers to come join them this summer!
- Working hours: 30 working hours/ week (includes 16 teaching hours/week
- Working schedule: Wed – Sunday, off on Monday and Tuesday
- Student age: from 3 to 15 years old.
- Class size: no more than 10 students
- The teacher can take more teaching hours and will be paid as overtime.
- The school provides toys and the necessary tools for a successful class. If the teacher needs some special material it can be arranged with time. The classrooms have smart boards and we use a quality variety of books.
- School has kitchen, teachers can have coffee or snack there
Salary and Benefits:
- From 16,000 – 20,000 RMB after tax (Depending on experience and qualifications)
- Free single apartment provided
- Airfare reimbursement
- Ending contract bonus
- Accident insurance provided 2 weeks during the spring festival
- 2 weeks at the end of summer
- National Chinese holidays.(5-6 paid days)
- Native English teachers who hold passport of Native speaking countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and white South Africa), due to visa regulations
- Bachelor Degree at least
- TEFL Certificate
- Non-experience candidates are welcome to apply
- Be able to start working in ASAP or in July 2019
What you need to know:
|Location:||Lianyungang, Jiangsu, China|
|Contract Length:||1 Year(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Age Group:||Early Years|
|Pay:||16,000 - 20,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||17th Jul 2019|
|Application Deadline:||31st Jul 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||80+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.