EFL Teachers Needed
A recent survey suggests, that Sichuan province is the happiest place to live in the country, to experience an excellent quality of life and a relaxing lifestyle
Nanchong is the second biggest city after Chengdu in the stunning province of Sichuan. It is a fashionable city of overwhelming beauty and rich culture, where tradition and modernity co-exist. A recent survey suggests, that Sichuan province is the happiest place to live in the country, to experience an excellent quality of life and a relaxing lifestyle, taste the region’s distinguished and delicious cuisine and see the city that the panda’s call home.
- This kindergarten is one of the most famous and best kindergartens in the area. It’s a modern building with multi-media classrooms, excellent play facilities, teacher’s apartments etc.
- You will be offered a 10-month contract to start teaching from the September 2019 term.
- You will be teaching Oral English to students from 3 to 6 years old
- The working hours are from Monday to Friday, no more than 35 hours per week
Salary and Benefits
- The monthly salary is in the range between 13,500 – 17,000 RMB (£1,700 – £2,000) per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Free fully furnished accommodation. The electricity and water bills and paid.
- Free breakfast and lunch during workdays.
- Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after completion of contract.
- Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Public Holidays paid.
- Medical accident insurance paid.
- You will be supported step by step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
- Fluent English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL Certificate (120 hours)
- Background check (DBS)
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
What you need to know:
|Location:||Nanchong, Sichuan, China|
|Contract Length:||10 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||11,000 - 17,000RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15th Aug 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.