Afterschool EFL Teacher needed
English teacher needed for afterschool English training for children aged 3 – 15 years old, in a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
This company is looking for English teachers to join them in Shenyang, the largest city in Northeast China. This city is famous for it clean atmosphere and a lot of natural scenery as well as historical tourist destinations.
– Student ages: 3-14 years old
– Class size: 8-14 students
– Working hours: 36 hours
– Working schedule: Wednesday – Sunday, 2 days off on Monday and Tuesday
Salary and benefits:
– Salary: 21000 – 24500 RMB
– Flight is provided to China
– Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
– Airport Pickup assistance upon arrival
– On boarding: Ground service assistance.
– Relocation bonus: One-time payment – paid on first payslip 9000 RMB.
– Insurance: Basic Chinese health insurance.
– Due to visa regulations, only candidates holding a passport from the following countries can be considered for the role: UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
– BA degree or above
– TEFL Certificate
– Love working with kids
– Ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
What you need to know:
|Location:||Shenyang, Liaoning, China|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||£2391 - 2790 Per|
|Start Date:||9th Jun 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||100+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.