Various Roles Available
This is the opportunity to broaden your horizons and get priceless work experience.
There are fantastic vacancies for teachers of English in the best cities of China:
Beijing, Shanghai, Weifang, Liacheng, Tai’an, Cangzhou, Ningbo, Zhuji, Wuyi, Wuhan, Nanchong.
You will be teaching practice English, especially oral English to one of the following age groups:
Student’s Age Group:
- kindergarten (4 – 6 years old)
- primary school (6 – 11 yours old)
- middle school (11 – 15 years old)
- high school (16 –19 years old)
Salary and benefits:
- The salaries are between 13,500 RMB to 17,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on your qualifications and work experience.
- Free accommodation
- Flight bonus in the sum of 5,000 RMB paid upon completion of contract
- Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB depending on your qualifications and work experience.
- 19 Days Chinese Holiday payment
- Medical emergency insurance
- 5 paid sick days per year
- Assisting in receiving Chinese work visa (Z)
- You will be supported step by step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
- They try to place friends together.
- Love working with children
- Speak Excellent English
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL Certificate (120 hours)
- Background check (DBS)
- To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
What you need to know:
|Location:||Beijing, Shanghai, Weifang, Liacheng, Tai’an, Cangzhou, Ningbo, Zhuji, Wuyi, Wuhan, Nanchong.|
|Contract Length:||10 Month(s)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Pay:||13,500 RMB to 17,000 RMB Per Month|
|Start Date:||1st Sep 2019|
|Application Deadline:||15th Aug 2019|
|TEFL Certificate Hours Required||120+ hours|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
How to apply
Please login to view application details
TEFL Org UK is not a recruiter and only advertises teaching vacancies on behalf of schools, employers and recruitment partners. We are not responsible for the accuracy of job descriptions and have no influence over the recruitment process or outcome of job applications. Prior to accepting employment, applicants are advised to research employers fully. Not received a response from an employer? Please contact them directly. We do not hold information on the status of your application.