Our new 198-hour Online & Weekday course is our most detailed Level 5 course to date.
In this course, you will complete 198 hours of TEFL training, where you will learn the grammar essentials, observe TEFL lessons in our Video Observation Course along with two specialist modules: Telephone Teaching and Teaching Large Classes. The 198-hour course includes our new Methodology course, containing brand-new course content, assignments and quizzes and the unit, Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
You will also complete the unit, The Principles of Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
This course includes a weekday course, taking place over three consecutive days (Monday to Wednesday), which we offer in various locations throughout the UK. Classroom courses are subject to availability so book now to avoid disappointment!
Your 198-Hour Level 5 TEFL Course at a glance
- NEW! 79-hour Methodology Course Learn about classroom management, teaching styles and advanced TEFL methodology. Study with a personal tutor and meet fellow students on our course forums. Includes mini-modules on business English, young learners and teaching English one-to-one. Knowing where to look for resources for your students can often be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Therefore, we have included a new unit in Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English as a Foreign Language. This unit will help you to understand what types of materials are suitable for your students, what is available, where to find them, and how best to use them. This will make your job as a teacher easier, make your lessons more dynamic, relevant, interesting and fun for the students.
- 30-hour Online Grammar Course Don’t know your irregular verbs from auxiliary verbs? This course will improve your basic grammar and give you the grounding you’ll need to communicate complicated language rules to a student audience.
- NEW! 19-hour The Principles of Teaching English as a Foreign Language Course As you are going to be an English teacher, it’s important to know where the English language comes from, and how it has spread to become a global language. You will also look at how English fits into today’s world; a world no longer constrained by distance, where people can communicate instantaneously regardless of where they are located in the world, where English has become a common language, or lingua franca, for business, travel, study and many other things. Also, how English has become the most spoken second language on the entire planet.
- 20-hour Online Video Course Seeing an English teacher in action is a very powerful learning tool and really brings the theory to life. Feel free to steal the ideas in these video courses to use in your first lessons. We don’t mind!
- Two 10-hour specialist mini-modules Two mini-modules designed for specific TEFL jobs, which will help your CV stand out. One 10-hour unit is about teaching over the telephone and the other 10-hour unit will help you teach large classes.
- 30-hour Weekday Course Learn to plan, prepare and deliver TEFL lessons with lots of fun hands-on activities. Fast-paced, engaging and friendly, you’ll spend Monday to Wednesday learning by doing, not by writing!
- Lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre
Lifetime TEFL careers advice, personal CV guidance, TEFL recruiter contacts and exclusive TEFL job vacancies. All you need to get your dream job abroad!
- Free TEFL coursebook
Activities, examples and all the important information from your weekday TEFL course.
- Free reference letter
A must-have for getting TEFL jobs, this comes with personal comments from your TEFL tutor.
- Personal online TEFL Org tutor
Keep the same tutor throughout your TEFL course, who will get to know you and how you work. All of our tutors are qualified and experienced, while also being lovely and supportive!
- TEFL Org and Level 5 certificate
Both widely-recognised certificates posted straight to your door which shows your achievements on our course; something you can show to TEFL employers to secure you a job.
198-hour Level 5 TEFL course
To view pricing and book our 198-hour Level 5 TEFL course please select your location and dates below:
Course Fee: $
You might also like…
168-hour Level 5 Online TEFL course
Get your Level 5 TEFL qualification entirely online with our 168-hour course. Covering English grammar, TEFL methodology, and more, this course is perfect for anyone wanting to delve further into TEFL.