Once you have completed your course with TEFL Org you will receive your internationally recognised TEFL certificate which will give you the key to your new career as an English teacher.
TEFL Org is accredited by the BAC (British Accreditation Council), ODLQC (Open and Distance Learning Quality Council) and we are an approved SQA centre. With this accreditation, and our organisation’s international reputation, our TEFL certificates are recognised by employers across the globe – with over 130 jobs available on our TEFL Jobs Centre alone!
Your certificate will show:
- Your name as provided at registration
- The total number of hours of TEFL training you have completed
- The course modules that you have completed
- Our Course Director’s signature
- Date your certificate was issued
- Information about the learning outcomes of the course
- Information about TEFL Org
- Our contact information
You will also receive a reference letter from your classroom tutor if you have completed any of our classroom or combined TEFL courses.
We get a lot of questions about our certificates, so here are a few answers for you (although if your question isn’t answered please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!)
Q: When will I receive my certificate?
Q: What should I do if my certificate doesn't arrive?
Q: Will my certificate show my course marks?
Q: What should I do if I need a replacement certificate?