Work With Us
If you have an interest in travel and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic work environment, then we could have the perfect position for you. See below for our current employment opportunities:
Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a savvy digital marketer to join our Inverness office, and we need someone who’s always up to date on the latest marketing technology, news and trends. If that sounds like you, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join TEFL Org at an exciting time.
You’ll be an integral team member, becoming the go-to person for anything to do with PPC and SEO and play a pivotal role in the customer conversion path. Your day-to-day will include managing our various paid search campaigns, driving online growth of the brand name, creating engaging advert content, analysing and optimising campaigns, and assisting your fellow marketing team on campaigns across our owned and paid channels.
This role is perfect for someone who has at least 1+ years of experience working directly with PPC and SEO management. This position is permanent and full-time.
On a day-to-day basis, the successful Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Developing and overseeing digital marketing campaigns including creating and implementing engaging PPC copy and campaigns.
- Reporting on campaign efficiency and optimising performance
- Monitoring advertising accounts and flag any issues or significant findings.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with technology and software suppliers and build knowledge of new features and betas
- Managing and maintaining the organisation’s SEO development of the website via SEO content auditing and optimisation, with clear ability to adapt to data learnings and recommendations.
- Tracking and analysing Google Analytics eCommerce data and traffic flow and providing regular internal reports.
- Attaining key performance indicators such as improving conversion, increased ROAS, improved CPAs.
- Championing the TEFL Org brand with support on content, outreach and marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Experience and understanding of marketing principles
- A clear working knowledge of Paid Search
- Ability to self-organise and meet deadlines
- An understanding of Google Analytics and the ability to collect and analyse data
- Ambition and a can-do attitude.
- Dedication and a friendly personality
- Strong communication skills, as the role will involve both marketing and sales. The team is trained and multi-task in delivering inbound telephone sales (or messenger/chat) sales for those wanting to TEFL.
Impress us with:
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and a passion for tracking data and analysing all aspects with deliverable actions.
- Holding Google and Microsoft certifications
- In-Depth knowledge of Google Ads across search, display, YouTube and Gmail
- A thirst for the latest marketing information and technology innovations
- Strong research and data analysis abilities
- Your all-around marketing ability
Are you ready to join us? We hope so! Send us your CV with a covering letter outlining your skills and why you think you’re the perfect fit for TEFL Org to CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
- PPC: 1 year (Required)
- Inverness, Highland (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
We do not have any vacancies at the moment but we will keep your CV on file should post become available, so if you are interested in becoming one of our well-respected, flexible tutors (either online or classroom-based) then please email your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back in touch should a suitable position arise.