Learn the foundations of teaching English as a foreign language with our 50-hour Online TEFL/TESOL course.
Covering the basics of EFL teaching, this course will guide you through TEFL/TESOL methodology , classroom management, activity planning, and more. There are short quizzes and assignments throughout the course to assess your progress – no final scary exams!
50-hour Online TEFL/TESOL Course modules:
1. Understanding Teacher and Student Roles
2. Teaching Methodologies, Strategies and Lesson Planning Structures
3. Activities in the Classroom
4. Classroom Management, Correcting Errors and Giving Feedback
5. Teaching Vocabulary and Functions
6. Reading and Listening
7. Writing and Speaking
8. Introduction to Phonology
9. Teaching Young Learners
10. Teaching Business English
11. Teaching One-to-One
12. Course review module
Included on the course
- All required learning materials so no need to wait for books to arrive in the post – you can start learning straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions
- Three months to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the three months given, or you can complete it within a shorter time-frame if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- An internationally recognized TEFL certificate on completion of the course. You will receive a digital version so you can start applying for teaching opportunities straight away whilst you wait for your hard copy certificate to arrive.
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities the world over.
Q. When does the next online course start?
Q. How can I contact my online tutor?
Q. Can I talk to other students on the course?
Q. Is there a payment plan for course fees?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
You might also like…
50-hour Online TEFL course
Learn the foundations of teaching English as a foreign language. Cover the basics such as lesson planning, preparation, classroom management and more.
100-hour Online TEFL course
Covering TEFL methodology and including our 30-hour Grammar course and 20-hour Online Video Course, our 100-hour online TEFL course will prepare you for the classroom from the comfort of your own home.