Learn the foundations of teaching English as a foreign language with our 100-hour Online TEFL/TESOL course. Study online at your own pace with the help of your own personal tutor.
The course covers the essentials of TEFL methodology and English grammar as well as including a video observation module. At the end of this course you will be left prepared for your first TEFL position.
We give you plenty of time to complete this course – 5 months – but if, for any reason, life gets in the way and you find yourself needing more time you can always extend.
100-hour Online TEFL/TESOL Course modules:
Grammar and Language Awareness Module
English Language Teaching Methodology Module
Video Observation Module
Included on the course
- Downloadable PDF learning resources so you can start studying straight away.
- A personal online tutor is available to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as mark and provide feedback on all assignment submissions
- Five months to complete the course – as an online course, you set the pace. You can spread your learning out over the four months given, or you can complete it within a shorter timeframe if you have more time to dedicate to it – it’s completely up to you and your learning goals.
- Free hard copy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. When does the next online course start?
Q. How can I contact my online tutor?
Q. Can I talk to other students on the course?