50-hour TEFL/TESOL Course module overview
Please note, you can select a classroom course date from any of the dates available in any of our locations. You can take your classroom course at any point during your studies.
20-hour Weekend TEFL Course
Grammar and Language Awareness Module
Included on the course
- All required learning materials for your online and classroom studies
- A recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate and reference letter from your classroom course tutor
- Access to an online tutor to assist you with the topics covered on the course as well as grade and feedback on all assignment submissions
- One month to complete your online studies
- Free hardcopy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Centre where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. In what order should I complete the 50-hour TEFL/TESOL Course?
Q. Will I receive a certificate at the end of the 20-hour classroom TEFL Course?