Our 20-hour Weekend TEFL / TESOL Course is hands-on – filled with lots of activities and teaching practices, so by the end of the weekend you will have the foundations to start teaching English as a foreign language. Over the two days, you will learn the basics of being an EFL / ESL teacher – from how to plan and source activities for lessons to getting up and delivering fun and engaging classes to English learners of all levels of ability.
Included on the course
- All required learning materials for your classroom studies, including our TEFL course book
- A recognized TEFL / TESOL certificate and reference letter from your classroom course tutor
- Free support with your CV or Resume
- Free hard copy certificate posted to you upon completion of the course
- Plus, as a TEFL Org student you receive lifetime access to our online TEFL Jobs Center where you can search and apply for English teaching opportunities all over the globe.
Q. Are weekend courses available every weekend?
Q. How many students will there be on the course?
Q. Do I need to complete any online courses before I attend the classroom course?
Enroll today to start your TEFL journey
You might also like…
120-hour TEFL course
Our recommended combined course. Combining our 20-hour classroom course and 100 hours of online study, this course will set you up with the skills and confidence to find work teaching English abroad.